Monday, December 1, 2008

My Dog, My Child...



Troy came into my life around Thanksgiving of 2005. He is thought to be a pit bull and boxer mix breed. Others have also speculated a pit bull and lab mix breed. Either way, he is a handsome man. He had been taken from his mother at the early age of 3 weeks old. I bottle fed him with a syringe and wiped him with baby wipes to help him go to the bathroom, until he was able to do it on his own. Needless to say, he was my baby. Now, he is a well behaved, lazy (most of the time), 3 year old. Lucky for me, he is the most pleasant dog around people, children, and other pets. Thank goodness he was easy to train! He enjoys rainy days in the backyard, long walks on the beach, and crackers crumbled over his dog food. He can be spoiled, at times. However, his favorite past time is napping and looking out the front window of our home.

No comments: