Monday, December 1, 2008

How It All Began...


Once upon a time there were two people who knew each other for a long time, but never gave each other a chance. This is their story. John Murphy and I have known each other for almost 7 years now. We worked together at Baldwin County High School and taught on the same hall for 5 years. During those 5 years we were friends, but never thought about dating each other and really didn't hang out much outside of school. I transferred my 6th year of teaching to Elberta Middle School in Baldwin County and continued to stay in touch with him every so often on the weekends. Around January of 2008 we began talking a little more and hanging out with the same circle of friends. By February, I knew that my feelings were more than what they should be for someone that you call a "friend". I decided, like I usually do, to ask him out, after much debate (with my head and my heart). On February 29, 2008, JM and I went on our first date to Cousin Vinny's (a wonderful hole in the wall Pizza Place) and we have been dating ever since. I never knew that love could be this wonderful! We are currently planning a trip for the summer of 2009 to England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. It will be my first time overseas. I can't wait! And there will be a happily ever after!

No comments: